Monday I had a great flight home on JetBlue. Came home with Laryngitis but otherwise in surprisingly good shape. Was great to have family time. I am sorry the kids missed me but it's kind of nice to be missed.
Tuesday the foot was swollen and I had no voice. Took a 5 hr afternoon nap.
Wednesday- No voice. Acupuncture. Gained 3 lbs but blame it on the salt and fat from eating out (I didn't have any desserts!). Blood sugar was very good. The acupuncture gave me most of my voice back!
Had the surprise pleasure of a spontaneous lunch w/ two of my trio. On the way home I rear ended a van. Ugh. Some aches and pains a few hrs later. I am worried about my car. More family time...another season of Americann Idol begins.
Thursday. Lost 4 lbs! All the vacation gain plus one. Foot still swollen. Lazy day. More family time. Idol season brings a lot of that. Expecting MORE snow.
I want to write something beautiful about my experience at the Bago but right now all I can do is journal.
I feel like I might be in a new place. I usually feel much sicker after a big weekend. I think this acupuncture needs time but is the key. That and a more positive outlook.
I miss Mike like hell but I feel I should be getting out more, enjoying life more and connecting with people.
"No day but today."
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment