Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Will Always Be Yours But Can You Help Me Through?

I miss you so. I don't want to let go. I will love you forever. Forget you? never. But I am here lonely for you. I am starting to open up. I know that's what you'd want me to do. You showed me perfect love. Are you watching me from above? I don't want to be alone forever. Will you send me someone till again we are together? It will always be you. That's a promise, it's true. I'll see you again when my days are over and done. But can you send me a special someone? Not just any guy. Another who will make me laugh till I cry. I want to have some fun and companionship. Not worrying yet about a permanent relationship.

I am going to live each day honoring you. But I know you love me enough to send me someone true. I love you Mike. You were one of a kind. I don't want to replace you but lonliness is on my mind. Your son needs men around. No one will replace you but I want him to feel free, not bound. Promise me no matter the future, alone or in love; We'll be together in the life up above.
                   
Love you forever and a day. In each and every possible way.

(I am starting to notice people. Is there someone else out there for me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment