Emotions are running high I feel I am one of few who has priorities straight. Yet I can only be pulled in so many directions at once. No matter what I do or don't do, someone is unhappy. Well, gonna take care of me. Because if I don't, noone will. And then I can't do shit for anyone anyway.
I'm doing this my way. Note: I don't shit all over anyone while doing it. Leave me alone. Thank you.
All I want is some balance. Please just leave me some peace so I can recognize it.
Cry, scream, sleep all day, pray meditate, medicate whatever. Just do it.
And if one more dgi gets in my way that balance is going to swing in a really bad way.
The word of the day is.....Frustrated.
Can't wait for vacation. IIJY? (Is It January Yet)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment