Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Emotionally Drained

Funny the way it is; I no sooner decide worrying about what hasn't happened yet is B/S. and I am thrown right back in to stress. I entered my marraiage as a single, never married, no kids career woman. Now, he's gone and I finally realize I am now a single Mother. Pete's been sick twice the last 2 weeks. I am on hyper alert. Mike should be here and I really miss him. Thankful Michele has been so much help but I want my husband back. The money is just not here. I feel the weight of the world bearing down. I am tired. And then I hear scary news about someone we all love. Finally the damn breaks and all the stored up tears flow. You have to stay safe. We can't take losing anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment