Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Sunday, November 7, 2010

You Just Might be a DGI if...

you say:

*but aren't you glad you had him/her?

*don't worry, you are young, you will find someone else (especially at the wake/funeral/Shiva call or in the first few months)

*He/She is in a better place

*I know exactly how you feel, I lost my _____________ (dog, cat, fish, turtle, grandmother, uncle etc)

*you need to move on

*it's been a year, you shouldn't be upset by every milestone anymore

*I don't call because I don't want to bother you

*don't cry in front of your child

*you never want to come out anymore (especially applies to bars)

* God needed him/her more than you

* I just can't believe he would want to be creamated--yep, I got this one about a week after the funeral. Really? When were you married to him? He made you a millionaire and you screwed him left and right. Didn't see you offering to pay for his funeral. f$%k off, you are a low life.
-



Don't
Get
It

PLENTY MORE TO COME...

No comments:

Post a Comment