Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sad

Not quite grief stricken. It was really great to catch up with an old friend today. It was fun. But I am really aching for my husband. It makes me remember how empty I felt before Mike came into my life. It was so full with him.

 I guess making it thru the ER visit and the Holiday is finally backlashing on me.

I can't say my life is empty. But my heart aches...there is a big empty place there that Mike took with him. Seeing this friend reminded me of all the total jerks I dated before Mike and how lucky I am he found me. But it wasn't enough time. I hope there is someone else out there who can love me as I am. But if not, I have great memories.

Grief sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment