For Mike on the Eve of Four Months
On each card, every occasion, "Love you Forever" I would say.
Each night I'd ask, "do you know how much I love you? to the moon and stars and back again.". Then I'd sleep the night away.
To fall asleep you would hum "Ramble On". It was your favorite song.
It's "Real Love", it's really real we'd sing along.
"I'll Stand by You" our wedding song you engraved into a heart I wear.
I stand by your grave lost because you have my heart. I find no comfort there.
I try to see you in the stars up in the sky.
Your love reflects back at me through your loved one's eyes.
I'll miss you forever until we fulfill our fate.
When you bring Anthony to meet me at Heaven's gate.
I pray for your soul, wishing you peace and rest.
I imagine you playing baseball in heaven with your Grandson. I love that thought the best.
Rest in peace, watch over us and keep us safe and sound.
We need to feel you with us, we are lost without you around.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment