Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Am Supposed to Journal

I's part of the grief process. It is important. I have avoided it in any form like the plauge. Yet, here I am more than 16 months out and I keep getting affirmations that support my starting this journal. I am afraid but hopeful. Losing my beloved husband on June 13, 2009 was devastating, I waited and struggled until I was 38 to find my knight in shining honor, the missing peice of my puzzle, my favorite song...finally the miracle of finding someone who unconditionally and romantically loved me exactly as I was. Someone I trusted completely. As this blog grows I will share about my past, my marraige, my health and my grief. I will share about the amazing funny loving man who found me and loved me into loving him with all my heart and soul. I was so grateful we would be witnesses to each other's lives. it was so important to me but it was stolen from me. I don't blame Mike, I don't blame God. There is a randomness in nature. That is why sometimes bad things happen for no reason. That is what I believe. I have so much to say but this will be a long process. I am not going to start at the beginning. I am going to start with today. Then we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment