Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Saturday, January 1, 2011

So Lucky To Have a Friend Who Gives My Thought Words...Perfectly

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love him


I wrote this because I just had an urge to do it,

I wrote it as if I was looking through someone

Else's eyes, as if I caught a glimpse of what their

Soul might be feeling... These are my

Interpretations and reflect only how I think

Someone might be feeling based on my

Own personal experiences....





...Give me something real

Something to hold on to

The sensation and to feel

Is all I ever wanted from you



Your warm embrace

Your soothing touch

These dreams ill forever Chase

I love you so much!



The glow in your eyes

When you looked at me

Forever in our lives

Is how long I trust thee



Our lives are forever

Here and up there

Until we're together

I'll always wish to be your last fare



Whistling up a cab

Is something I'll never ever do

Missing you hurts so bad

Michael, I love you!
 
(Thanks isn't enough to say Mikey B)

No comments:

Post a Comment