Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
Happiest day of my life

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Presents on Mike's Birthday

Our new baby grand daughter as born safe and sound.
The balloon we sent up flew away so fast I could swear you grabbed it,

My dear, dear friend helped me feel my feelings today (again) I know you are proud of him

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Miss him


Today I think of you

Today I smile

Today I am blue

Today I am in Denial



You left us too soon

You have gone away

The way you would swoon

Makes me wish you could stay



God gave you to me

Just for a little while

If we could only be

Within a mile

I would scream your name

Shout it and yell

So that everyone who heard me

could clearly tell

How much I love you

How much I care

How much we miss you

At your pictures we stare

Your voice still echoes

throughout the walls of my heart

I wish this pain would go away

I wish it would stop

But the best years of my life

are when I'm known as Mrs. Mike Pop!

Posted by Mikey B

No comments:

Post a Comment