(Talk about magical thinking.)
This will be our 2nd Christmas with out you. We are sad and lonely with out you here. Noone seems to have a clue. Sadness covers us like fallen snow. Don't have the heart to raise a tree or place a bow. I try so hard to feel you near. I look for you, I pray. All I find is fear.
Are you with us or are we done? We try to honor you with laughter and fun. Please send us a sign your love is here. I need so much to feel you near.
Be my Christmas Angel please. When I call your name answer back and put me at ease.
I don't know where Heaven is. This can't be all there is! I want to believe we'll be together again. Love you forever and till we meet again.
Dear Lord, please answer my prayer. Sometimes this grief is more than I can bear. Help me keep my faith in love that never will never end. It just can't all be pretend. I am trusting you to care for the man who is my heart, my soul, my knight in shining armour, my favorite song. Every breath I take is for his memory and to see that he lives in my heart forever long.
I want to be with him on the other side. Please send me a sign that's where we will reside.
Merry Christmas Baby. If I close my eyes can you come to be maybe?
My strongest faith is that you are with your grandson. He's a part of me too because of my love for you. Will you bring him to meet me when my days are done? I choose to believe you will because you always said you loved me more than I did you. I know you hated to be wrong but my love outlasts death and it's just not true. The reason our marraiage was the best, is because you loved my into loving you as much, if not more. Forevermore. Baby, you were my everything. I pray you are in eternal rest.
you were my dream come true while you were alive. If I know we will be together again I can survive.
It's our 2nd Christmas with out your presence. I don't need jewelry or any pesents. All I want for Christmas is you. Give me my Christmas wish...the feel of you.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment